Warehousing and Distribution
“A full array of fulfillment solutions for Bonded and Non-Bonded cargo”
East Coast prides itself with one of the best warehouse facilities in the region. Our warehouse hub in Kuching, Sarawak is purpose-built and designed to be of international standard. Our total warehouse capacity stands at over 100,000 sqft, including storage areas for both General Non-Bonded and Bonded cargoes.
We are greatly driven by technology – managed by our leading-edge Warehouse Management System (WMS), our warehouse operations are fully streamlined end-to-end. Utilizing bar-code scanning technology and sophisticated algorithms, our WMS accurately tracks your inventory levels in Real Time. This system, coupled with our dedicated warehouse team, ensures that your warehouse function – from inbound to outbound – are seamless and efficient.
Our bonded and non-bonded storage solutions caters to the following cargo types:
- Open Yard
- Spare Parts
- Bulk Cargo1
Services and Value Added Services
Our main warehousing services include:
- Order processing and fulfillment
- Pick and pack
- Reverse/Return logistics solutions
- Cross-Docking operations
- Public Bonded Warehouse Management
- Inventory/Stock management
- WMS and inventory reporting
- Delivery to door
East Coast offers an array of value added services to complement and enhance our clients’ full supply chain solutions:
- Stock Control with FIFO/FEFO etc.
- Just-In-Time (JIT) solutions
- Kitting and light assembly
- Specialized labeling
- Cleaning and disposal management
- Returnable packaging management
- Quality Screening
- Expedited shipment processing
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Located close to the Senari Port in Kuching, East Coast’s warehouse hub is strategically placed to service our clients’ efficiently with fast turnaround times.
Our warehouse complex is modernly equipped with high-tech cargo handling equipment, top safety and security fittings, and multi-tiered selective racking systems.
The entire warehouse is elevated with adjustable dock levellers installed so as to increase loading and unloading efficiency, keeping transit times short whilst increasing the safety factor for cargo handling.
Security and Safety Features:
- 24/7 Security Guards
- 24/7 CCTV Security Monitoring
- 24/7 Alarm Systems
- Motion Sensors
- Warehouse Sprinkler Systems
- Fire Fighting Water Hose
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Rated Doors
- Trained Emergency Response Personnel
- Perimeter Barbed-Wire Fencing
- Regular Pest-Control
Why use East Coast Warehouse?
At East Coast, we view warehousing as more than just storage and delivery. We truly partner with you to ensure we are providing you with the most efficient solution.
Our personal touch has proven to be the advantage for our clients who enjoy the benefits of our care and quality in handling their shipments.
The East Coast Advantage :
- Warehouse solutions tailored to your needs
- Improved inventory control with WMS
- Cost saving opportunities
- Space usage flexibility
- Express service solutions
- High security warehouse facility
- High accuracy stock management
- Value added services
- Full integration with our other logistics services
- Optimized storage solutions
- Strategic warehouse location
- Fire safety